Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, September 16th - To Do

Started Sep-16 by scapermom; 64 views.
scapermom

Sep-16

What’s on the list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Sep-16

Morning trifecta -  dog, kitchen, laundry going on.

Got the veggie bag off the porch - free refrigeration out there! Now need to clean, store & figure out how I’m using

will head out to grocery after laundry since i didn’t get to that yesterday.

It’s Wednesday so bills, file and receipts to upload.

the fly-mission.

the scallops I didn’t make last night will be dinner tonight.

want to finally start to watch S2 of Dead to Me Tonight.

friedchickn

Sep-16

I successfully made 10,000 steps....took a brief dog walk at noon and a longer walk after dinner with dd and the doggo (dh just isn't a walker...which is part of the problem).  One more day this week and I've made my challenge!!!

Workout at 2:15, romwod shortly and those crazy side plank curl things.

didn't get to the dog bowls yesterday...started the dishwasher and was like damn it!!!

sourdough needs feeding and I need to figure something out for the discard

Dh dropped the truck at the repair guy.  The tailgate broke off a couple weeks ago...rusted hinge pins or some such ####.  Dh brought his mountain bike so I didn't even know he was gone til he strolled back in.

Piano lesson at 4:15

Need to send my friend my book list for the library...I miss the committee meetings...it was something to do.

Need to pay a few bills that came in yesterday

And a trip to walgreens and probably the PO

It's dinner out night....so I need to figure that out.  And I probably should start thinking about this weekend's food....

Maybe another dog walk?  I'll def try and do the noon one...I think I can make that a routine.

I've been trying to gain control of my office again...it's so easy for it to get out of control.  It's a dumping ground for sure...

scapermom

Sep-16

Good for you on the 10k! It really isn’t easy. Having a system will help. My DD enjoys getting out and getting fresh air in between classes. The dog is a good excuse for us to do that. 

That sourdough thing seems like a lot of work. I watched a video on it the other day using Eikorn flour. 

Here’s the mission: 

Zone 3: Mission #3 Wednesday
Dear Friends: It is Anti-procrastination Day! It is time to take a look into the medicine cabinets and toss the empty bottles and boxes that are taking up space. While you are doing this also take a look at the expiration dates on the medicines that are there. If you have some that need to be gotten rid of take care of that as well. Grab a damp rag and wipe down the shelves. Don't take everything out, just lift, wipe and put back.
Your Mission for the Stash and Dash space is to spend 5 minutes putting away the things that have a home, you know where they go but you tossed the in a pile while stashing and dashing because someone was coming over. The Stash and Dash spaces are just piles of procrastination.
friedchickn

Sep-16

The sourdough really isn't alot of work...it's just that weekdays aren't ideal....but I can't do it on the weekends...at least not til the boat gets pulled and we are home on the weekends...