Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, September 24th - To Do

Started Sep-24 by scapermom; 96 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Sep-24

Got up too late. Actually had a fairly crappy night of sleep. Woke up too many times. Think I need to go to sleep earlier. I sleep better or longer at least. Weird. Today’s an extra large cup of coffee day (several times).

Dog & DD have been fed. DDs got her early class this morning. Then another after lunch. Then an 8pm tonight. 

Kitchen cleanup.

Want to get to the grocery for some fill in & stock up.

Some filing leftover from yesterday. 

Been working on decluttering everything we cleared out from the now school room. Things still need a home.

Dog walk. Exercise of some sort. Thinking yoga. 

Lunch: Chicken salad sandwiches

Dinner: beef stew in the IP

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Sep-24

Zone 4: Mission #4 Thursday
Dear Friends: Your mission for today is to get your bed ready for a good night's rest. Put clean sheets on your bed, fluff the pillows, and take your time making it up. You will be so appreciative of those extra few minutes when you close your eyes tonight.
In reply toRe: msg 3
scapermom

Sep-24

I did this monday so skipping this mission. 

friedchickn

Sep-24

Slept.  Like.  Crap

Sigh....breakfast and kitchen cleanup complete.  My sour dough bread for tonight is happily rising.  I apparently have to re-knead every hour so I have it on a timer.  Dinner will be Shepherd's pie....which I'll start eventually.  Dd will toss it in the oven when I go to yoga.

Didn't move a thing to the attic yesterday...so that's my first priority today.

Second priority is to pull money for cash....didn't get to that either.

also didn't make 10,000 steps.  No surprise there.  7600 should count for something

I have yoga at 5...and I'll do the bridge pose for a min later.

Piano practice.

Sinks

Need to pay the electric and real estate taxes

Need to swing by the Duplex to measure the trim around the door so I can order street numbers.  Had to switch out our intended floor tile....backordered.  So that was a fun errand in the middle of the day yesterday.

new renter is stopping by at 3 today to look at the furniture that is in storage and then I can start the process of selling it.  Got a few inquiries on the table yesterday....but no sale yet.  It's at least in progress....

Dh is ordering a few new pieces of workout equipment and I've tasked him with figuring out a way to make a sizeable donation to the food pantry....pay it forward....

friedchickn

Sep-24

I do it every other week...so I'm skipping it too.  Plus we sleep like raccoons...neither one of us would appreciate the nests being undone.  LOL