Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, September 29th - To Do

Started Sep-29 by scapermom; 84 views.
scapermom

Sep-29

List what ya got!

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Sep-29

Zone 5 Mission #2 Tuesday
Dear Friends: Another favorite mission of mine is to really take a look at the knick-knacks and decorative items that you have in the living room. Could you declutter any of these? Do you have too many cutesy things that are really just dust catchers? Things that don't really bring you joy but have been there for so long that you don't even realize that they are there? 
Your mission is to take 5 minutes to get rid of anything that you don't love or use in your living room/family room. For those of you that might ask me about things that people have given you that you feel an obligation to display: my answer is simple, you are under no obligation to have anything in your home that you do not love or use. 
This is YOUR home!! Release yourself >from the guilt and obligation. Life is too short to live in guilt purgatory.You are FLYing!!
In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Sep-29

5 hours of sleep is good, right? Coffee to the rescue.

Nothing too demanding today. Usual morning - dog, laundry, kitchen. DD will be down for breakfast in a bit since she has early class today.

Leftovers from yesterdays tasks - some vacuuming and upstairs bathrooms need attention. DD is doing an ok job with hers but it needs help. Today’s mission. I noticed yesterday while dusting in there that we have a few misplaced items that need to be moved to their rightful home or tossed. DH needs more guitar hooks or stands or something. I’ll aske DD about getting them since if I wait for him I’ll be waiting forever.

Work out at later this morning.

Supposed to rain a good portion of the day. Will have to see when I can fit in a dog walk in. 

Lunch: leftover chicken or veggie wraps

Dinner: salmon skewers

Several Youtube videos to catch up on.

friedchickn

Sep-29

In theory today was supposed to be a nice calm catch up day.  Even planned a couple of episodes of Call The Midwife.  Nope.  

Storm is coming tomorrow and they're expecting high winds.  marina called dh and said they're moving our boat to the gas dock....aka no power...and I'm pretty sure I have meat in the freezer.  So.....that needs doing.

Dh canceled 2 calls midday to take me on a foliage drive....I've been asking, so I can't say no now.  Guess this one is a happy distraction.

I have managed to wash the dog beds and mop pads.  And I did today's workout.

So what's left....

romwod, 1 min bridge.  yoga at 5

piano practice

10,000 steps....yeah right

dog claws and bowls.  cat claws too

and I need to figure out something for dinner????? arrgghhhhhh

ooohhhhh and we might have a buyer for the pontoon.  I'd be so happy if that sold....one less thing we aren't using.