Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, September 30th - To Do

Started Sep-30 by scapermom; 99 views.
scapermom

Sep-30

End of month list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Sep-30

A little cooler this morning. Dog’s been taken care of, rest of the morning stuff (laundry, kitchen) will be done after coffee. Allergies are slowing me down. Felt like I slept good but very tired anyway.

DH takes my car to take his mom to therapy & stores (so she doesn’t have to climb in/out of the truck).

DD starts at 11 today, 2nd class is later at 4 then thats it. She’s getting tons of homework. I think the schools trying to make it worth our $ with that. But it’s BS and she’s getting stressed. She doesnt even have time for the clubs she joined since they’re seeming like more work!

It’s wednesday so bills, file, receipts and prep/find what I need for the Fafsa since it opens tomorrow. No intention of doing it then though, will wait several days/week.

dog walks and workout.

I’ll check and set up the calendar for the month ahead. 

We’ve got lots of leftovers (mostly chicken) for lunches and dinners. Hard boiled eggs for breakfast. Maybe some oatmeal. 

friedchickn

Sep-30

Pouring rain, raging winds and humidity.  It's just frickin gross.  All the windows are closed and I turned the damn AC on.  I just don't care.  Sigh

My allergies are killing me too.  I was starting to wonder if I was coming down with something....but both dh and dd say they can't breathe....ah ha.  It's not just me.  Although my allergies are pretty evil most of the year anyway.  Popped my 1/2 of a Claritin D...relief should be shortly.

Packed day today....

Workout, romwod and 1 min bridge pose. 

10,000 steps?  I've only made it once so far...14,500 on Monday.

Piano lesson at 4:15

Gonna make some curried chicken salad for lunch.  Swing by the grocery for stew beef to use up the leftover red wine.  And feed the sourdough starter...pretzel biscuits to go with the stew.

Dump run.  yeah in the rain!!!! (sarcasm)

Dh got paid.  So I need to make it disappear.  Also need to send money to the IRS cause dh sold some stock.

Yesterday I never got to the claws...so that's Priority number 1

And if I have time....vacuum upstairs.

I've been trying to get one or two things done a day that are on my Non-Priority list....everything on there is awful.  LOL.  So.....might start working on removing the ties from the facemasks to replace with elastics now that I have a giant pack and they work much better.

scapermom

Sep-30

Zone 5 Mission #3 Wednesday
Dear Friends: Check the floors in your living room. Look at that two inches all they way around the walls and baseboards that seems to get missed with the vacuum and the broom. Your mission today is to use the vacuum and really concentrate on that area, you can also use a vegetable or toilet bowl brush (not the ones that you are currently using on veggies or the toilet, lol) to loosen the hair and dirt that gets caught up against the wall. This is one mission that I have been known to get my kids involved in.
This is not hard and it is well worth it!
It is surprising how much better the room looks when the floors are really vacuumed or swept all the way to the walls!
friedchickn

Sep-30

I'm a perfectionist with baseboards...lol.  I like mine white and sparkling...no fur or pet stains...