Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, October 19th - To Do

Started Oct-19 by scapermom; 110 views.
scapermom

Oct-19

New week, new list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-19

Feel like I’m moving slowly but being somewhat productive at least. Bed’s stripped, dog’s been out & fed, changed out table linens and towels everywhere except DDs zone. Cleaned table and reset. Now enjoying my 1st cup. 

Next up laundry, breakfast and kitchen clean up. DD doesn’t have class til 11 but wanted to get up ‘early’ to do some work for her midterms. Sounds like she has more projects than tests. 

I’ve got the rest of house blessing (Vacuum, dust, damp mop, purge, shine, & trash). But first want to do a yoga session.

today’s mission and continue with paper clutter clean up/out. 2 boxes left. Will the shredder make it? 

Some meal prep tbd today. Took a pork loin and some chicken breasts out of the freezer yesterday. Thinking a nice chicken Veggie stew/soup with the breasts. Not sure about the pork yet.

I got a kombucha squash in the veggie box last week & want to try making a risotto with it. But need some items from the store for it (like Arborio rice). So I’d like to get to the store today/tomorrow.

A couple of calls to fit in.

would like to look for a new set of colored pens for my planner. All mine are running dry.

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Oct-19

Zone 4: Mission #1 Monday
Dear Friends: Today I want you to spend 15 minutes getting rid of anything that does not belong in your bedroom. Things that have gotten thrown in a corner, on a chair or even the floor. The things that you almost don't even see because they have just become part of the room, get it out! If it does not belong there then out it goes!This does not mean that you have to spend three hours in your bedroom, do what you can do for 15 minutes.PS. Don't forget that if you miss a mission in your emails you can always get them at our website www.FlyLady.net and click on the Launch Pad.
friedchickn

Oct-19

I wish new list...maybe partly new? but mostly leftovers?  LOL

Gonna be a normal Monday here...I'm feeling really optimistic about the week...no idea why, but I woke up happy and ready to attack the world.  LOL.

Everyone has had breakfast, laundry is started and ground beef is defrosting for dinner.  Thinking meatloaf, and that gnocchi/brussels dish I made last week that everyone loved.

Had to call dd's dr office to give them our newest insurance....dd was like...they called you.  Sigh really?  That's done.  And we have a zoom appt at 1.  I see another bone marrow biopsy in our future....sigh.

Dh just shot off to the PO, so I told him to grab a few things at the grocery.  LOL  Same parking lot...heck....everything is in the same square mile.

I'll start in on bills, receipts and emails soon.  Week money distributed.  Then I need to check that the pontoon loan is paid in full and make a zoom call to cancel a bank account (cause that went so well last week)

Walgreens challenge

Piano practice

Romwod, workout and....I'm thinking of working on my crow pose this week.  I really would like to be able to hold it longer.

Cat litter

Water plants

And I need to figure out if teh renters can store some patio furniture outside without impacting everything else going on....so probably a trip over there.

Flylady...shouldn't take me 15 min.  But maybe I should use that extra 14.5 min in my closet...cause that's not good.