Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday October 21st To Do

Started Oct-21 by scapermom; 98 views.
scapermom

Oct-21

List for today?

Zone 4: Mission #3 Wednesday
Dear Friends, Wednesday is Anti-procrastination Day. We are going to straighten up the floor of your closet! Are the shoes piling up and you can't find two shoes that are a like? Do you think you have too many shoes? While you are lining up your shoes; pick two pair to give away or throw away.
The next time you are looking for the pair of shoes that match your outfit, you will smile because you will be able to find them without getting down on your hands and knees. This will put another smile on your face and keep your hair from getting messed up.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-21

Getting the morning going here. Started by doing some kitchen cleanup. Dogs been out & now eating. Waiting for DH to haul down the big laundry basket so I can sort and start a load. 1st coffee going down now.

DH got the Veggie bag off the porch for me. Need to unpack, clean, repackage and figure out how to use it.

workout before breakfast

never made it to grocery store yesterday, so I’ll head there today.

have a couple of calls to make. Also bills, file, receipts. Really should get started on the freaking fafsa. 

The Daily & holiday missions. Never pulled my binder out yesterday. Trying to figure out how to cut down my thanksgiving invite list. Someone’s going to feel left out. 

Still have soup for lunches. Also leftover chicken & pork. 

Baked Cod for dinner

friedchickn

Oct-21

I've been spending a bit of time each day this week in that closet packing away summer clothes to make room for my winter stuff (organized room....I could stuff it ALL in there but what's the point)

So I'll spend some more time today...

friedchickn

Oct-21

I was up way way too early for me. 

Had a bit of a tiff with dh last night and I didn't sleep well cause I'm still salty.  He made yet another crap comment about my "rental business" at dinner with my ILs.  Waited til we got home and called him out on it.  A) I've supported him in all his endeavors no matter how stupid I thought they were.  B) I've spoken to him before about putting me down in front of his parents....something he does occasionally and since the last time I ripped him one hasn't been doing. 

Trying to get over it...he apologized, said he didn't realize he was doing that and has said he'll try harder. And....I'm gonna do what I want anyways....sooooo.....why am I still salty?

Sigh.  I guess cause I'm just sick of the inequality.  Of having to fight for my rights in my own household. Of having to always do what he thinks we should do. I dunno. I'm not in a great place with this ####....obviously.

Enough of that....

Already chased down a healthcare submission that was denied.  Why is it that I can send a CC receipt for a pair of eyeglasses and get reimbursed but for the dental appointment that's not enough? What else am I buying at the dentist's office folks???

DD is on her way to a pre-op appointment in Boston.  Just bloodwork and a physical.  Then she's meeting up with her BFF and they're doing food and a museum and shopping.  Girl looked so damn excited.

It's wednesday so it's dump day.  Oh joy.

Workout, romwod and a crappy crow pose...am I getting worse? Maybe.  Dog walk ---a short rainy one?

walgreens challenge

a grocery run

Need to pick up a xmas present I had made

Making curried chicken salad for lunch.  And Chocolate chip cookies.

If I have time and it stops raining, I finished moving the garden stones and need to adjust the mulch around them.  5 min job but I have to dig the shovel out of the garage....which will be a 15 job I'm sure.

Piano lesson at 4:15

Oxcart, county animal rescue team, zoom call at 5:30

And tonight....I'm staying up late and watching a crappy movie.....without dh.  Damn it.