Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, October 27th - To Do

Started Oct-27 by scapermom; 177 views.
scapermom

Oct-27

What’s on your list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-27

Rainy yet again! Looks like the first sun we’ll see will be on saturday. Ugh

ok up & at em. Dog’s been out, made sure dd was up for her ‘early’ class at 9 (thankfully she was). Will be doing an easy walk at home video once she settles back upstairs in her class room. 

In the meantime I’ll feed dog & put up laundry.

Got the veggie bag early this week. So need to clean, store & figure out how I’m using. 

Then kitchen clean up.

Trip to CVS to pick up my meds & other stuff.

Need to look over annual enrollment choices/info

Get rid of more paper clutter.

Missions

Fafsa?

Have a bunch of mushrooms and it’s definitely soup weather so I’ll make one. Going to add the 2 leftover sausage links and kale.

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Oct-27

Zone 5: Mission #2 Tuesday
Dear Friends, Today I want you to spend 15 minutes getting rid of anything that does not belong in your living room. Things that have gotten thrown in a corner, on a chair, or even the floor. The things that you almost don't even see because they have just become part of the room, get it out! If it does not belong there then out it goes.This does not mean that you have to spend three hours in your living room, do what you can do for 15 minutes.
In reply toRe: msg 3
scapermom

Oct-27

Dear Friends,

Today is our Plan and Play day! This means that you take time out to work in your holiday planner and then to make sure you play today!

Even if you only take 15 minutes just for yourself, make sure you do it!

Today review a bit in your planner and start filling in a few more things. Have you decided whether you are traveling this year or staying home? Have you decided who you want to invite to your home or do you want this year to be immediate family only? You need to make some decisions and start to plan for this: If you are traveling then start to work on your travel dates and transportation. If you are inviting company to your home, start planning a guest list and how you will prepare to have them in your home. If you are staying home with no guests, start planning how you want to spend your time, church events, community events etc. Don't get carried away and spend 4 hours making every single decision today, just take care of some basic details.

Again, remember to take time out today to PLAY! This can be treating yourself to a bubble bath, going out for ice cream, reading a chapter in a book that you have been trying to finish; it doesn't matter what you do, just that you do something fun today! 

Have fun!

friedchickn

Oct-27

I really need this one today....

friedchickn

Oct-27

Waiting for dh to get off his call to make final breakfast and then get the kitchen cleaned up.

I scored some ball jars on facebook marketplace so I need to go pick those up at 10:30 and I'll swing by one of the farms on the way for more eggs (and whatever other goodies they may have)

laundry...managed to finish the boat stuff yesterday but now I have all of our clothes from last week.

Gym and a romwod

piano practice

walgreens challenge

dog claws and bowls

dinner....will involve frozen hash browns

I have a friend coming over at 3 and we are going to try and make felt animals from kits we picked up a few weeks ago....wish me luck.  LOL

scapermom

Oct-27

That is a great score! People here were desperate for the ball or mason jars when it was tomato canning season. 

friedchickn

Oct-27

same here...and I love them to store leftovers in.  These are sweet cause they have the plastic lids, which I much prefer.