Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, November 4th - To Do

Started Nov-4 by scapermom; 74 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-4

Dog had to go out first thing this morning so I changed up my routine. I’ll shower after kitchen cleanup. 
have several piles to go after.

its Wednesday so I’ll do bills & all that goes with it

Fafsa?

went thru DD’s dorm pile to see what she still needs. She’s missing basics like a backpack and a good winter coat. The one she has is shot.

missions

maybe shrimp for dinner?

friedchickn

Nov-4

Final walkthrough is at 9:30.  I did a quick tour and made a punchlist last night....not a whole lot that can't be done after the fact.  So I'm hoping we can maybe move over some boxes and stuff tonight?  Maybe?

Did a late night load of laundry...couldn't sleep.  At some point, I need to get it out of the dryer so dd can have the laundry room.  Although....she's on a Zoom all day training for her new job again today....yesterday was DRAINING for her.  Poor kiddo.  Can't imagine 8 straight hours of zoom.

Dishwasher is running.

Should be able to sneak a workout in.  Maybe a romwod....kinda depends on the moving situation.

Piano lesson at 4:15

Dump day.  So cat litter and trash oh my.

And....I have a wall that needs sand and spackle....I put some marks taking down a few signs to hang up something new....sigh.  

Working on a grocery and prep list for this weekend.

Need to pay and then setup the new cable account.  Hopefully need to call the movers. 

I made dh and dd new masks....but I didn't know what I wanted mine to look like....so I might go digging through my fabric scraps to see if anything sparks joy (LOL)

And I have a bathroom shelf (that dh made) that I need to paint....probably won't get to this.