Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday November 6th To Do

Started Nov-6 by scapermom; 105 views.
scapermom

Nov-6

Today’s things & stuff

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-6

morning in motion. Dog done, laundry going. Next up breakfasts & then clean up.

school meeting last night on their back to campus plan got me making lists of what dd still needs. Then adding to that, what I’ll ship vs what she’ll take. They’re getting rid of the 2 suitcase rule, BUT they’ll be moving themselves in (not even roommate will be there to help if they are 1st) so we need to keep it light. If they are roomie 2 then they’ll spend a night or 2 at a hotel til covid test is back. 

Keyboard attachment for my iPad has been on the fritz. Need a new one. Dd also need an external hard drive.

I need to make myself a hair appointment.

got CSA delivery last night. Need to unpack, clean & store it

dh & I went to Lowe’s yesterday  got lots of ideas for fixes that need to happen. I’m prioritizing & budgeting it. Then we can move.

DH s work week that starts tomorrow with a double. So I’ll clean uniforms &masks and prep breakfasts 

burgers or leftovers tonight?several restaurants have covid cases here so I’m staying clear of takeout 

friedchickn

Nov-9

Save your money on the external hard drive....the kids all use the cloud now.

scapermom

Nov-9

Right forgot about that! 

friedchickn

Nov-9

There are tons of free accounts....and most of the schools want them to use one specifically...I'm sure here school has a student setup