Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday November 17th to do

Started Nov-17 by scapermom; 73 views.
scapermom

Nov-17

What’s on the list for today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-17

Been spending time crafting several grocery lists. I’ve got my day to day, what I need for this weeks meals, Thanksgiving & stocking up ‘in case’. All while trying to keep to a budget. Also several stores are in the mix. Want to get to one store today at least.
laundry’s going, dogs done, kitchen in progress. Went over downstairs bathroom.

still have the tea order to do & find the watches from yesterday’s list

have a workout lined up I want to try. Can’t forget Fafsa.

better log my next hair appointment or I’ll forget 

Missions

taco stuffed sweet potatoes for dinner (trying to use those CSA veggies)

friedchickn

Nov-17

Went and took a nice walk with my friend and then we had a clandestine coffee/snack at the library.  Library is probably closing and will only be doing curbside pickup again....fine by me, gives me a place to hide.  LOL.

Working out in a bit....ugghhh.  Not really feeling it.  Yoga tonight at 5.  Probably won't eb able to squeeze in a romwod, which is ok.

Piano practice

yesterday's laundry to fold and put away.

Dishwasher filter needs cleaning.....ewww.  so not my fav job.

walgreens challenge

dog claws and bowls.  cat claws too

walgreens challenge

need to figure out something for dinner, might require a quick trip to the grocery ....and if I have to do that....I'll stock up on dried beans, cause covid.

and i need to call the propane company again....they mischarged me....sigh....