Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, November 20th - to do

Started Nov-20 by scapermom; 184 views.
scapermom

Nov-20

What’s today’s plan?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-20

Zone 3: Mission #5 Friday
Dear Friends, As we are headed in to Cold and Flu season I want you to take 15 minutes to wipe down your door knobs, light switches and phones in your home. As many of them as you can accomplish in 15 minutes. If you need more time, take a break and go back for another 15. Use plain rubbing alcohol on a rag or something that is anti-bacterial to get rid of all of the germs and handprints that have built up. Also, when wiping down the phone make sure you wipe down the mouthpiece as well.
In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Nov-20

I’ve been doing this several times a week since DHs been going out to work and ‘rona. 
morning tasks in progress. Dog walk shortly. 
started a laundry/mud room cleanout project yesterday. Need to continue today.

want to order a hanging bird feeder. Dogs had enough seeds.

started the search for the watches. Have one more place to look.

‘Thanksgiving looks like it will be just us & DHs parents. He’ll pick them up and bring them here. This way I’m in control. Now I need to firm up the menu and start shopping for what I don’t have.

fafsa?

fitbit band broke. DH thinks he can glue it once he gets it back from the inlaws house. I’ll see if I can jimmy something in the meantime.

‘thinking some yoga for today’s workout.

burgers for dinner

friedchickn

Nov-20

isn't this a little out dated given the current climate????

friedchickn

Nov-20

My knee is angry so I'm just gonna romwod today...later on.  And I'll make sure to get my steps in.  But no heavy lifting and crazy squats...let's give it a nap for a bit.  LOL.

Just finished a check statement.  And dealing with a few emails that needed following up on.  Got the insurance started for the new property....I'm sure there will be more to it...

piano practice

walgreens challenge

toilets and our sinks upstairs.  maybe a quick vacuum.

Tonight is dinner out....again....one of our all time favorite places opened for teh season and I want to get in there before things shut down....

scapermom

Nov-20

Have you tried one of those knee wraps or braces? I have used them on and off for years. 

scapermom

Nov-20

Why? I’d think it’s even more important to do if you have someone working outside the home.

friedchickn

Nov-20

I have mixed feelings about using knee (or ankle) wraps or braces....if there isn't a traumatic injury, I think you end up doing more harm than good.  

I'm not babying it....but I'm not gonna push it until it feels better so I don't end up with something torn or strained.

friedchickn

Nov-20

I mean...aren't we doing that like all the time now???  Do we really need a special reminder?

That's kinda what I meant....not that doorhandles and phones and remote controls aren't cess pools...

scapermom

Nov-20

Ah I get ya. Yes. My sister just said she freaked out the other night cos she went in the garage after my nephew came home from work (using same door), then proceeded to rub her eye! It’s making us crazy!