Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, November 23rd To Do

Started Nov-23 by scapermom; 95 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-23

Pouring out. 
monday, so weekly home blessing will be attempted. DH took off this week, so unless I send him shopping or remind him of his multiple projects, he’ll be in the way. But I’m determined to work around him. Dd has her normal class schedule today and tomorrow. 
need to firm up my shopping list then go do it (unless I send DH) hate shopping in the rain. Stores have been jam packed too.

4 min workouts where I can fit them in

missions and continue with dining room and kitchen focus. 
dog walk when rain stops.

Chicken stir fry for dinner.

friedchickn

Nov-23

Pouring rain all last night and throughout today.  Haven't looked at the temps but it must be just cold enough for them to keep the snow they've made on the mountain.  They announced last night that this morning was opening day and jeez lousie was dh excited.  he broke out his skis and spent the evening tuning them up....means I have the place to myself til about noon.

DD got up, ate breakfast, packed her lunch and left for work.

So it's just me and the animals.  Might put some nice music on the stereo ....maybe even xmas music...lol.

It's Monday....so bills, receipts and emails.  Week money distribution.  water the plants.

I would do linens, but it's that time of the month so I might as well give it another day or two.  This menopausal period #### is for the birds...it's like i saved up 3 months of flow for 5 days.  Grrrrr

walgreens challenge.  which means finding an inside way to get my steps.  a romwod and a workout (that I'm not looking forward to)

piano practice

I have a vintage birdhouse (that is huge) to go get at 1.

and dinner will be farro stuffed delicata squash for dh and I....leftovers for dd when she gets home at midnight.

I also have approval to chop dd's scrubs.  So I'll have one pair, prototype, done for her to try on.

scapermom

Nov-23

Your Holiday Mission for today is to Clean and Fling!!! 
Many of you are gearing up for Thanksgiving and next weekend is the start of one of many winter holidays. Today is Monday, so you know what we do on Monday! We Bless our Homes!

Today is the day to swish and swipe those bathrooms, run a quick feather duster across the furniture, sweep and vacuum. No more than 5 to 10 minutes in each room! Do just a quick maintenance clean.

Do not stress and panic. Grab window cleaner, paper towels, the vacuum cleaner, a feather duster or rag and the broom. Just go go go! Set a timer for no more than 10 minutes as you enter a room. Only do the main living areas of your home: The bathrooms, the living room, dining room, your bedroom and kitchen.

Do not allow yourself to get sidetracked; just swish, swipe, dust, vacuum and sweep. That is it!!

Take it easy on yourselves and don't get overwhelmed, we are FLYing!!
In reply toRe: msg 4
scapermom

Nov-23

Zone 4: Mission #1 Monday
Dear Friends, This week we are in the Master Bedroom, today I want you to spend 15 minutes under your bed! Take this time to get the things out from under the bed that you have shoved under there during a mad stash and dash through the house.
15 minutes might not be enough, but for today just try to put a dent in the stuff that you have put there. Things that just don't belong. If you don't have anything under your bed, then grab a vacuum cleaner or broom and get the dust bunnies that have been multiplying under there.