Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, January 4th - To Do

Started Jan-4 by scapermom; 104 views.
scapermom

Jan-4

What cha got today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-4

Morning tasks in progress- got out the Lysol spray cleaner bottle and did all the countertops and kitchen table. Switched out linens, stripped my bed and will start a wash when I can get DD’s sheets to add. Really wish I had some of that Lysol sanitizer detergent. itching to do the bathroom DH has been using- but staying clear for now.
It’s Monday so weekly house blessing to get done. Floors downstairs are a mess. But how to vacuum and mop with everyone trapesing through? Without screaming?

Have a couple of calls to make - garbage rates went up. Think DH qualifies for senior discount? Also need to check if dorm is covered under our insurance policy. Speaking of, our insurance bill is ginormous. 

Dd & my quarantine is over on the 7th (as far as I can figure - I counted 14 days from DHs 10th day). So I really shouldn’t be going to a store. But we need food, so going to see if I can put an order in.

Going to make a butternut squash and chickpea stew tonight. I may be the only one eating it though. There are some leftovers they can have. 

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Jan-4

Zone 2: Mission #1 Monday
Dear Friends,Into the Kitchen we go! This month we are Shining our Sinks, so this mission will go along with our Habit!Grab those toothbrushes and get ready! Yep! Get an OLD toothbrush and some soap and scrub those kitchen sink faucets! You will be amazed at how much gunk and grime will come off around the handles. You shine your sink everyday but today we are going to make those faucets sparkle. While you are at it take that soapy toothbrush and scrub your rings that you are wearing that have gotten grungy and make them sparkle too!
friedchickn

Jan-4

Woke to the sound of a struggling truck in our driveway...contractor's are back!!!  Hoping they will be done today? Who knows...I'm just sick of working out after 4 when they leave.  I'm more of an early afternoon kinda workout.

Went snowshoeing yesterday and managed to get my shoe jammed on a root and went down hard on my knee.  Nothing broken or torn...it's just angry as all hell.  Been rubbing in THC cream which is making it useable....I'll have to see how much I can work out with it.  

Gonna try the ROMWOD, def do plank and GHD.

Piano practice

And the usual Monday  tasks...water the plants, week money, bills, receipts and emails.

Had to add some water and chemicals to the hot tub....so I'll recheck today.

walgreens challenge

laundry...the never ending piles

still trying to eat down the freezer and pantry.  I have a spaghetti squash that needs dealing with....so maybe meatballs and fake spaghetti for dinner.  If not....gonna go freezer diving to see what I could put in a quiche.

Post office.

Starting to take down xmas decorations.

friedchickn

Jan-4

Insurance....ugghhhh.  I swear that's where 1/2 my budget is spent....