Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, January 8th - To Do

Started Jan-8 by scapermom; 90 views.
scapermom

Jan-8

List em if ya got em 

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-8

How is it Friday? Couldn’t fall asleep last night, so took the opportunity to sleep in this am. 
‘Getting morning routine going. Laundry, dog & kitchen with DHs help.

emails have piled up so need to deal with them

still have the insurance call to make.

Think I’ll delegate bank to DH since he needs a Home Depot run for filters.

xmas outdoor cleanup.

Noon live school Instagram to watch re move in

kennel research for the days we take dd to move in. Also book hotel, since we want to see if she needs anything. 
yoga session hope it’s an easy one

dinner will be a chicken stir fry

friedchickn

Jan-8

I slept like the dead...didn't get up til 9.  Like all the wow.  Did wake with a screaming hormonal headache.  Not enjoying this phase of life...not at all.

Just discovered one xmas decoration that didn't get packed away.  Sigh.  So that needs to happen.  Or not...it's kinda cute...lol

just made myself a breakfast taco and started the dishwasher with the DOG BOWL, win win.  dh was off skiing and snagged breakfast from a food truck...and didn't bring me anything.  bastard.

One more restaurant in town has a covid outbreak...and color me surprised....NOT.  It's one of the major tourist hangouts.  And yes, we ate there.

In other covid news, dd got vaccinated today.  First shot.  Second is scheduled in 4 weeks.

I'm meeting a lady at noon for 2 unopened boxes of saran wrap...figure for the clubhouse.

Farmer's market shift at 2.  I didn't place an order this time....might pick up a few things as everyone is setting up....might not as I'm pretty pleased with the progress I'm making on clearing out the fridge/freezer.  basically....I've used up most of the easy stuff and next week I'll have to get a bit more creative.

Dinner...the italian heat and eat I grabbed yesterday.  A welcome break from cooking!!!!

Things that probably won't happen today: piano, toilets, a workout....oh well, I'm doing the best I can.

friedchickn

Jan-8

Oh boy...move in day is coming up FAST!!!!!