Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday, February 6th - Weekend To Do

Started Feb-6 by scapermom; 67 views.
scapermom

Feb-6

How is your weekend looking?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Feb-6

Ah morning to myself! Dog & I slept in/stayed in bed a bit. 
now morning routine - she caused a ruckus with the neighbors dogs - doesn’t take much , they are nasty girls and all my girl wants is to be chased.  

just texted with my other girl. She spent last night on a zoom call with her old high school friends instead of doing a zoom bingo the school set up (bingo really? Will there be knitting next? I guess they’re trying)

im still working on decluttering- I’ll spend 15 mins on a pile I found in the basement- bringing a big garbage bag down there.

supposed to snow again tomorrow so I’ll take an inventory of food items. If I get my misfit box order today I think we’re good. Need to find a source for whole organic chickens at a good price, or just remember to buy them at Costco.

Family room could use a good vacuuming.

4 min workouts, plank. Determined to do some reading today.

walk dog when DH gets home. 

scallops for dinner tonight- we opted for takeout last night.

friedchickn

Feb-6

Headed into the Little City with the dog and a bunch of stuff to complete those 2 projects.  I'm exhausted or I'd be more excited.  Since it's the first time we will be taking the dog...we'll get takeout/delivery instead of going out and leaving him alone.  So he doesn't freak...he's gonna be pretty traumatized by a car ride sharing space with a ladder, etc...

Luckily...I have a box of stuff for her that I've been gathering, so this shouldn't be a big deal.  (It's not a big deal...why the heck am i stressed?????)