Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, February 8th - To Do

Started Feb-8 by scapermom; 68 views.
scapermom

Feb-8

What’s today’s list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Feb-8

Monday - so that means weekly home blessing time - started but stopped for coffee. Dogs out enjoying the new snow from yesterday.

DH must put the heat on 9,000 when he gets up in the cold wee hours- I’m sweating and just took a shower.

Going to set up my planner for the week. 
Daily mission and check out today’s flylady show at 11 to help me finish the WHB tasks.

declutter 15 minutes - worked on DD’s bedroom yesterday, today I’ll tackle her school room. Also decluttered a few contacts from my phone this morning- all the old pta ladies I’m not going to have to talk to again.

continue with YouTube video catchup while tasking

eyebrows need attention, so do my nails

maybe a quick and easy yoga session 

Go through sale papers - make grocery list

Dont think I’ll get to it, but I could use a new batch of bone broth.

read!

dinner- lemon cabbage chicken stew

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Feb-8

Zone 2: Mission #1 Monday
Dear Friends, We are in the kitchen this week!Take 15 minutes and scrub your stove top. Soak the knobs and drip pans in hot soapy water while you clean the stove top. Some elbow grease and hot soapy water will take care of a lot. Don't become a perfectionist and try to get it as clean as the day it was new. Just do the best you can and then scrub the drip pans and knobs.
friedchickn

Feb-8

My stove is looking a little sad....I'll see what I can attempt today

friedchickn

Feb-8

I slept til 9.  I havent done that in forever.  Slept straight through too....like WTF.

Start of the week!!!!

Did bills and receipts yesterday while dh was working on his presentation.  So all I have to do is go through my emails. (All...lol....like 100 tasks don't get generated from that nightmare).  And apparently I need to make a bank withdrawal cause I have no week money to distribute.

Romwod, plank, workout and GHD....all on my own, cause dh has calls all day and is currently working out.  Just told him to leave the heat on....and I'll just get it all over with after this.

piano practice

Lunch is leftovers.  Dinner will be deep dish sourdough pizza....thinking sausage and peppers cause those are 2 things in the fridge right now that need using.

Water the plants

read a chapter, taxes for 15 min

oh and schedule my covid test for tomorrow.

and laundry....maybe 2 loads, whites and regular