Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday, February 13th - To Do

Started Feb-13 by scapermom; 68 views.
scapermom

Feb-13

Feel like a saturday list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Feb-13

Laundry’s going, dog done, kitchen in progress.

DH is at work today, off tomorrow then has a week of training. 

‘Starting back on the food storage train. looking into 72 hour kits. Finished the 20lb bag of rice last night, so should replace that. Also have a 52 week check list I’ve been sort of following since the new year started.

Declutter 15 mins. 

YouTube catch up

Sheet pan burgers for dinner - I have a bunch of salad to use up. Speaking of, never got the misfits box yesterday, so need to check that

friedchickn

Feb-13

Trying to get caught up on some stuff that's been swept under the rug so to speak...so I grabbed a small stack of that crap and I'm working on those.

DD is coming over in a bit.  Bringing doggo back and staying for dinner.  That'll be nice.

Cat litter and a dump run are in order either today or tomorrow.

Dinner....a spanish torta with fresh cookies for dessert!!!

friedchickn

Feb-13

Do you like the misfit box?  tell me more

scapermom

Feb-13

Really only con is amount of stuff is mixed. Like I got a full head? Of lettuce, celery & huge cauliflower, but the worlds smallest cucumber, cabbage and broccoli. I like that I can get fruit as well as veggies (2 big apples this week). Most times they aren’t very ‘misfit-y’ and after the first box you can pick from a selection, so it’s better than the CSA in that way - (the one I belong to you get what they grow).

Back to misfits - I like that I was easily able to skip a week or pause it for multiple months.
 I’ll give you the code for a $10 referral discount if you want to try it - 

https://www.misfitsmarket.com/?promo=COOKWME-DO1YYH