Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, February 22nd - To Do

Started Feb-22 by scapermom; 96 views.
scapermom

Feb-22

Start the week with a list

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Feb-22

Roommate drama continues. Just told Dd she needs to sit her roommate down and have a talk with her. They all signed a contract, if she’s violating it that effects Dd directly.yes it’s not fun, but too bad. Told her to take it to next level if they get nowhere. 

Monday morning routine started. Dog, laundry, next kitchen

stripped bed and bathroom linens replaced with new, next up is kitchen table

want to get in a 4 minute workout this morning 

then focus on rest of weekly home blessing, daily mission and declutter habit. 
DH is taking class at the airport this week, so I’ll clean the satellite classroom a little today too

me time will be more reading and 2 more 4 min workouts

dinner will be the beef roast that’s been defrosting (then DH can take leftovers as sandwiches)

friedchickn

Feb-22

2 days in a row of snowshoeing and my back is wrecked.  Sigh....do they make full suspension snow shoes?  asking for a friend.

Today looks reasonable on paper.  I'm sure that means the dog will throw up on the couch or something fun.  Doesn't seem like it's possible for me to get ahead.

Need a trip to the grocery after I figure out a plan for dinner (and before lunch....cause there's nothing for dh)

Today's workout.  Romwod, GHD and plank.  Been back on my short podcast listening after my romwod...while I plank and for a couple more minutes of cleaning after. They're these great little 5 min podcasts with tips and inspiration.

Need to renew the registration on one of the trailers.  Our town hall has been closed to people for awhile now...so I guess I'll try online.

piano practice

bills, emails and receipts....already done.

dishwasher already unloaded and cleaned out the produce drawer and gave it a bath.

water plants

taxes for 15 min

read entitled for 15 min cause she chonk and that's about all I can take of getting schooled.  Try to get a chapter in on the Fiction book I'm reading.

And feed my sour dough starter....think I'll make a small batch of waffle batter for tomorrow.

If i get time....stop at walgreens for new tweezers, submit a healthcare reimbursement and clean my desk for 15 min.

friedchickn

Feb-22

ahhhhh roommate drama...dd didn't have a single one that wasn't a basket of chaos.  Sadly sitting down and talking does little at that age...except cause more drama.

scapermom

Feb-23

I thought this might have been the exception but no, the psycho drama has reared it’s ugly head. Dd said this morning that they have a system now. We’ll see. I sent her the link for room change if needed.

friedchickn

Feb-23

Good luck.