Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, May 18th-to do

Started May-18 by friedchickn; 189 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
friedchickn

May-18

I slept like a baby (or the dead)....woke up calm, just calm.  Which is definitely weird cause life is definitely NOT calm right now.  I'll take it....I guess.

I have a bunch of paperwork that I need to submit for the partnership.  That's riding a struggle bus.

We have no idea if the boat shipped yesterday or if they even showed up to load it.  So.....

GG....can be summed up in one phrase from his lawyer yesterday...."venom and malice".  Sigh.  Utter and complete mediation FAIL.  So to the hearing we go I guess....

And dd just called....she went to get her oil changed and they told her she needs a new transmission.  Dh told her to bring the car home and we'll bring it to our mechanic to deal with.  

But hey....none of that matters.  None of that changes my day to day life and everything will get resolved in due time.

Breakfast is done.  Kitchen cleaned up.  Dishwasher unloaded.

I finished all the laundry yesterday...just need to finish hand washing a few delicates....they're soaking.

Dinner....steak tips (leftovers...it was a 2.5 lb pack) and farro pilaf.  It'll require a short grocery trip.  And since I'm probably gonna have to loan my car to dd for a bit....I should probably take the truck to make sure it starts....always a struggle.

practice piano.

A workout and.....drum roll please....a yoga class tonight!!!!!

1 chapter.  New book IS GOOD!!!!

GG's latest set of bills

and the dog bowls

scapermom

May-18

Thanks for posting- I visited 40’ish first and had a lot of catching up to do there. Plus I accidentally clicked on another group and keep getting invites to join...

what book are you reading now? I’m just skimming the one I have now.

A new transmission?! Hate when they try to scam. This is why my DH tries to fix everything himself. But unfortunately it takes forever then. My brakes are still making noise, so he needs to get back on those. 
ok so Tuesday here looks like I’ll still be doing laundry and helping to incorporate DD’s stuff back into the house. 2 fraktas left.

I was thinking of a nice yoga session myself. my shoulders hurt from too much arm work 
started a hall closet cleanout yesterday when I was looking for and couldn’t find the bug spray DH wanted to take to work. So left side of one shelf done, today I’ll do the right.

‘bird bath needs a good cleaning.

Once I get ink delivery, I can print label for DD’s book rental return. 
‘today’s Flymission 
Sheet pan chicken thighs for dinner. 

friedchickn

May-18

It's called Dear Edward...about a 12 yo boy who is the only survivor of a commercial flight crash.  It's really well written

scapermom

May-18

Just checked at the online library & put myself on the 3 week waitlist, also downloaded the audiobook version, but really don’t like those. Maybe I’ll try to listen while rearranging the closet.

friedchickn

May-18

It helps to know the library director....LOL.

scapermom

May-19

Well she’s certainly hooking you up!  

friedchickn

May-19

Yeah. She is.  She's the best like that.