Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, July 8th - To Do

Started Jul-8 by scapermom; 101 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-8

Ugh definitely one of those distraction days already -keydistractor being DH since he’s home & up. Thankfully he went out to do some yard work. Don’t imagine that willlast long in this heat though.

ok so laundry’s been collected and load is going. Dogs been out & fed. Kitchen is clear thanks to DH .

was just looking into getting Dd a hot pot for dorm. Not sure it’s useful, she used the Keurig for coffee & hot water for instant soups/cereals. She’s also gonna have microwave that I rented.

mailneeds to go out, also post office - May delegate it to DH?

want to doa Target and or hobby lobby run with Dd 

my space bar is sticking ugh

yesterday picked up a butterflied lamb leg in Aldi that DH made onthe grill, so beef carnitas tonight. 
I am reading several books now - atomic habits, and got two more last night - one on canning (a skill I want to learn) and preparedness for dummies - since I’ve been haphazardly prepping, and feel the need to organize that better.

friedchickn

Jul-8

My ILs have friends in town and somehow we are part of the tour....I don't get that.  Like at all.  So I was up early, made the bed (which I never do because dh and I sleep in 2 completely distinct nests), cleaned the bathrooms and generally picked the place up.  Sigh.  It wasn't too bad, not like I keep a mess or anything but why???????

Sourdough starter taken out, gonna make a meaty cheesy loaf for dh to pop in the oven while I'm at yoga tonight.

It's overcast and yuck....perfect weeding weather.  So once I finish up with my coffee I'll be heading out to do that for an hour or so.

piano practice.

cat claws

fold yesterday's laundry

1 chapter

and that's pretty much it.....

friedchickn

Jul-8

I liked atomic habits....and I've always wanted to try canning....let me know what you think.