Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, November 4th - To Do

Started 11/4/21 by scapermom; 114 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

11/4/21

Slow going but quiet morning. Dogs done, need to grab a few things then start laundry. Kitchen’s in good shape. 

DH took his parents & sister to a wake in Long Island - actually a mass then cemetery than a luncheon. So he should be gone all day. 

My good knee is bothering me, so I’m taking it easy. Too many squats? Thought I was getting good too. Might just do arm work and plank

Got a bunch of giant zucchini in the box this week so going to try making zucchini bread. One that I can eat too. 

Quick trip to township office for tax paying. Might have to pick up a card at CVS for the wedding on Sunday while out. Have to check my stash first.

today’s zone mission and work on meal planning. Doing like a day or two at a time. I keep forgetting about the holiday missions. So I’ll go back and see what I missed. Today’s is doing catalog orders I think. So I’ll run through the catalogs I’ve been saving and see if there’s anything. I’ll toss as I go. I also need to go through coupons & toss expired ones.

Going to try to catch up on the rest of 9-1-1. Was going to stop watching it since it put my anxiety through the roof but I started up again - glutton for punishment I guess?

friedchickn

11/4/21

Yesterday I ended up sore cause "all" I did was sit and read....there's no winning.  Sigh

Good news at the follow-up appt...my blood pressure is doing great and I can stop taking the meds!  Dodged that bullet.  Again.

I have a haircut this morning and then I'm gonna rest up in the hopes that I have enough energy to go out for dinner.  I seem to hit a wall at 4 ish every day so this might be a leap.  In which case we will just get takeout.

I have one bill to do and my email is getting pretty messy.

Piano practice and a dog walk.  I also have a load of laundry to fold.

Dh has to do the cat litter.

That's it....pretty boring

scapermom

11/5/21

That is great news about the BP meds! Going in to menopause is what started mine being high - there has to be a link. But not sure what can be done about it besides the meds? I hate them. They make me tired and foggy brained and gain weight- yet dr says losing weight will help the BP go down. Can’t win! 

friedchickn

11/5/21

I've lost 6 lbs since the surgery...