Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sunday, November 8th-to do

Started 11/7/21 by friedchickn; 91 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
friedchickn

11/7/21

Well hopefully you are enjoying your dd being home and the wedding....

dh has the trailer unloaded and he's taking pictures of what needs to be gone.  I said I'd handle that...all I have to do is walk and open a door.  LOL

We got brunch for our chef friend....souffle pancake for me and a breakfast banh mi for dh....so damn good.  and now I'm probably set for the day.  LOL.  

I have some office work to do and I need to setup next week's to do list.  So that should keep me busy for awhile.

Dog walk once it warms a bit more.

Watched Black Widow (Marvel comics) last night and damn it was good.  I'm not suually into those.

scapermom

11/8/21

Yes whirlwind day yesterday. Up early since wedding was up north jersey at 11 and we needed to pick up DHs parents and bring them. His sister took them home thankfully. 

But it was so nice to see people and do something normal. It’s been close to 2 years for us. Crazy! 

friedchickn

11/8/21

Can't imagine....it's been more normal up here than down there and it's still been a struggle for me