Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, November 17th - To Do

Started 11/17/21 by scapermom; 76 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

11/17/21

Woke up stuffy with sinus pain. Thanks to the dry heat system in the house. Ugh

Morning going - DH took the day and made us a nice breakfast.

Dogs done, we’ll walk her in a bit. Just moved the wash load to the dryer. Kitchen in progress. 

Think my fitbit has had it. Not keeping the charge now. Definitely going on my Christmas list. Have to check the models to see which one I like best.

When it warms up I’ll head out to grocery shop. Never made it out yesterday. Want to pick up stuff for thanksgiving and stock up items.

Its wednesday so bills and stuff. Also need to pick our annual benefits.

Afternoon yoga

Today’s zone and holiday missions - never saw one for yesterday. Flylady is off her game I guess lol But I spoke to mother inlaw yesterday and firmed up plans for bringing Thanksgiving over by them. She’ll make salad & mashed potatoes, I’ll bring the rest. 

Trying a keto butter chicken recipe tonight.

friedchickn

11/17/21

It just doesn't feel like Wednesday.

Dh did the cat litter since bending over or squatting for that long isn't particularly comfortable.  I only have a few more weeks to play the victim....LOL.  Dump run isn't necessary...will hold til the weekend.

Had breakfast with my ladies.

Unloaded the dishwasher.

Took out some cookie dough...I'll bake those up later

piano practice

1 chapter and a dog walk

Need to mail a package for dh.  Rehome 2 puzzles.  And meet a lady about cloth napkins.

Other than that....it looks like 2 loads of laundry.

Dinner out tonight...burgers and beer.