Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, December 1st-to do

Started Dec-1 by friedchickn; 84 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
friedchickn

Dec-1

Was sooo tired last night.  Went to bed early and then ended up getting ip at 5.  FAIL.

Headed to Augusta today to do some shopping with some gal pals...I don't really have any shopping ideas...but hey who knows and I'm happy to get out and about.

Listed about 6 things yesterday and they are all scheduled to leave today!!!  Woot woot.  This round was all GG stuff.  Why did dh bring this crap home????  Sigh.  It's getting there.

I'll do the cat litter when I get back.

Dinner out tonight!!

scapermom

Dec-1

Happy December!

Finally getting here. Woke up at 7:40 then fell back to sleep until 8 something when DD called. So another waylaid morning. Did manage to get the dog done, put the garbage out & got laundry going while chatting. Things are ramping up there at school lots of projects and finals next week. Also has to pitch her show tonight for next semester/or year not sure?

Debating if I should go to aldi or not. Only a few things on the list. 

It’s Wednesday, so bills and all that goes with it

New month new habit! Pampering yourself (love this one!). Mission involves moisturizing all the parts and I totally need that one. New zone is Dining rm/entrance. Mission is to wipe down furniture in dining room.

Going to do 10 on the bike and some arm work for exercise

More xmas shopping?

Dinner plan is to make a cheesy chicken and broccoli casserole with the shredded chicken from yesterday. DH may be visiting the kid he works with who got his foot run over by a plane in the hospital after work today. So no idea when he’s coming home.