Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, December 27th-to do

Started 12/27/21 by friedchickn; 99 views.
scapermom

12/27/21

Ugh monday! Slept way late. Socializing and all day eating took more out of me than I thought! Lol also these new room darkening curtains I got are doing their thing. Not sure I like it…

Started weekly home blessing - bath & table linens refreshed, kitchen counters/table/island sanitized. Doing a load of bed linens now.

I’ll do the rest of the tasks shortly with Flylady. Have to find AirPods first 

Also want to try to tackle finding homes for gifts

SIL just texted she’s swinging by to drop off leftover holiday food. Looks like I won’t need to cook for a bit.

I’ll be happy if I get the basics done.Better get off the computer and get going.

Oh watched Look Up last night on Netflix - recommendation is to skip it. Not what I needed to watch in these times. Too depressing. The Witcher was a way better use of my time. Didn’t see that the Crown was coming - looking forward to it. Also Bridgerton supposed to be coming I think?

In reply toRe: msg 3
scapermom

12/27/21

Forgot flylady has Christmas cleanup missions. First for today is to wrap up the wrapping paper - put away, throw out or donate. So adding that to my list.

friedchickn

12/27/21

I did that yesterday...packed away all the stuff I can reuse next year, sorted out what can be recycled and what can't and tossed the rest.

I still have a ton of xmas wrap, ribbons, etc....from all my post xmas Target runs (when they'd hit 90%)...so I won't be needing to do any again this year.  Unless I stumble on wine bags....but I might just make a few instead.