Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sunday, January 2nd - weekend To Do

Started Jan-2 by scapermom; 117 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-2

Dh is back to work today, so I’ve got a peaceful free morning while DD still sleeps to think and plan a quick list

Plants need watering

Need to update my christmas card list, make notes and generally wrap up my holiday binder til next year

I changed out the various physical calendars I have yesterday, but need to update them with events for the new year

Finish the ‘4 corners pantry’ inventory I started last week

feel the need to meal plan for the week ahead, make grocery list to go with it

Dog bowls

easy yoga session, maybe a quick walk at home

it looks like another rainy day today so will dog get a walk?

Pasta night 

friedchickn

Jan-2

Pouring rain here...so much for the snow.  Should be a giant sheet of ice by tomorrow.

Dh only skied for a short time.  Then we went to get some wood.  He modified a cabinet for me to better hold stuff and then worked on his snowboard storage, he needed more...sigh.

made waffle batter for tomorrow...pumpkin...using up a 1/2 can of pumpkin in the fridge.  Pulled out 3 random things from the pantry to use this week.  It's a mess in there.

Did my romwod and plank.  Practiced piano.

Did the cat litter

We're headed to go see Spider Man in a bit.  Not my idea of the greatest movie but the selection was crappy and I figured it'd be a nice outing.  They have a full bar and pizza...so it'll be dinner too.

scapermom

Jan-3

How was the movie? I’d got see it with my DD but she rather see West Side Story (which I really don’t want to see - the original can’t be beat IMHO - it was a place and time thing and such a part of my childhood) but for something to do this week we might go - tho with the rampant Covid here not too keen on any of it really

friedchickn

Jan-3

It wasn't bad.  Dh loved it...men.  But there was enough to keep my interest as well.

And it helps I like they're pizza and beer.