Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, January 12th-to do

Started Jan-12 by friedchickn; 94 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
friedchickn

Jan-12

Cleaning lady is here...not in love with the 8 am thing.  Sigh.  At least the house is clean and honestly she doesn't care if I'm still sipping coffee and rolling around in sweats so why do I?  Should work on getting over myself.

Breakfast is done.  Kitchen cleaned up and dishwasher started.  After the cleaning lady leaves (cause I don't want to get in her way), I'll do the cat litter, trash gathering and start laundry and hand wash/soak bras.

We need to do a dump run today.

Dh has another hearing about GG today at 2.  Call in...so at least he didn't have to travel.

Did about 1/2 of everything I was supposed to yesterday.  So...a ton to catch up on.

Holding off on the sourdough...we have all sorts of bread products right now.  I'll push it to this weekend.

piano practice

workout, romwod, ghd and plank.

Taking my inlaws to dinner tonight.  Dh wants to bring them to the new brew pub but I think it's way too loud and they both struggle with hearing....I'm gonna lose on this so que sera sera.

scapermom

Jan-12

I’m up and here! DH took off or switched or something- either way he’s home, up and already on the phone making a PT appointment for his mom. This place must be a goldmine since he’s been on eternal hold for a while. Apparently doctor has Covid so they’re rescheduling.

laundry’s going, dog too, kitchen started but keeping quiet so DH can hear when the hold music ends

lots of leftover tasks from yesterday. I’m blaming Dd - her plans fell through -friend wasn’t feeling well and the rest took it as a sign to just stay home - so she was underfoot 
completely forgot there was a school meeting last night too. I’ll listen to the recording when they release it. Scanned parent page and there were some rumblings about their plan and potential for closing 

Todays zone mission 

a little warmer today so dog walk later

its wednesday so bills and receipts to upload

ill do 10 on the bike, plank and some arm work 

have Italian sausages to make for dinner, both skinny & fat