Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, January 14th-to do

Started Jan-14 by friedchickn; 102 views.
friedchickn

Jan-14

Got a shock this morning....why is there a deposit to our account?  Cause it's the mid month paycheck.  Why is it so damn small? Cause it's January.  RIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTT

I really shouldn't read emails before I have coffee.

So....I guess I'll do bills.

I'm so sore today that I think I'll skip the workout.  Maybe just do a ROMWOD and a plank.

Mudroom is gross...thanks stupid plow guy who dumps enough sand in our driveway to build a castle.

Setup next week's list

Gonna go spend some time at Little Bits...I have a few tasks and then I guess I'll do some pricing????

Tonight we have dinner plans...

scapermom

Jan-14

Think this is my 3rd or 4th attempt to make today’s list…

Morning done-ish - laundry’s waiting to come out of the dryer and be delt with

Just did a short yoga session, want to do weights in a bit, also trying to do 250 steps an hour

DH & DD went to visit the inlaws and take MIL to an appointment/errands

want to do some more ipad research and then pull the trigger - why are there so many versions now?

Today’s mission

May order a few new containers to grow veggies in next season, mine are shot

dog walk later 

Forgot I took steak tips out to defrost the other night, so need to make them tonight - thinking something in the instant pot or stir fry with veggies