Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday, January 15th - Weekend To Do

Started Jan-15 by scapermom; 96 views.
scapermom

Jan-15

What’s going on this weekend?

friedchickn

Jan-15

It's -15 before the windchill....and the wind is ripping!!!!

My cross country ski lesson got canceled earlier in the week in anticipation of the freezing cold....so I'm just catching up on a few things while I wait for dh.  Cause yes....he did go skiing.

Caught up with some dock friends last night.  They're selling their home and moving onto their boat for the summer while they decide what they want to do.  Bold.  I def couldn't do that....I need my space.

First weekend that I don't have a giant pile to list.  Or do I?  Just remembered dh's pile of men's suits.  Ugghhhh.  I was kinda excited to have a weekend off from that hassle.  I'm gonna do it next week.  LOL

Sour dough starter is out...need to feed it....but I'm unsure what to make with it.  I have a bakery delivery tomorrow....so I don't really want more carbs.

scapermom

Jan-15

WOwza and I thought it was cold here at 3 degrees (windchill) Either way, no dog walk this morning. Even putting out the garbage pail earlier was perilous! The ice at the end of our driveway doesn’t help either. Another drawback of being on a corner and facing south

Got laundry going, dog’s done, kitchen and breakfast was on DH’s task list 

have to update my planner for next week - stealing a meal plan (with some modifications) from mashup mom’s Aldi meal plan

DH starts work week tomorrow so need to make sure he’s got what he needs in the way of clothes & food

may do a hobby lobby or Michaels run with dd - she needs art supplies for one class

Think take out is on the menu for tonight