Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, January 17th - To Do

Started Jan-17 by scapermom; 134 views.
friedchickn

Jan-17

It doesn't feel like a Monday and it doesn't feel like a holiday....so trying to stay motivated and moving cause I have stuff to do and I want to go play too!!!

Dishwasher unloaded, breakfast done and kitchen cleaned up afterwards.

Laundry started, yesterday's load folded.

Did my ROMWOD and plank.

Watered piano, I'll practice in a few.  Right now I'm trying to print new music and my printer...which I use like 6 times a year hates me.  I'd buy a new one but why?  For 6 times a year?  Doesn't make sense....so I just struggle through

Did bills, receipts and emails...even reconciled our main account.

watered plants

and showered...lol

Hoping to head to lunch with some friends...and dinner will be leftovers, unless something better pops up.

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-17

Morning underway - dog done, laundry almost ready to flip, kitchen tbd

i put my weights in the laundry room so I can do a few reps while in there

started weekly home blessing - bed stripped, towels & kitchen replaced, kitchen sanitized. I’ll do the rest with flylady at 11

zone this week is the bedroom - Closet shelf decluttering for 15 min

Want to do some breakfast food prep for the week - hard boiled eggs and sheet pan pancakes maybe?

defrosting veggie soup for dinner - need to run out for some crusty bread/rolls to go with it for the fam

i’ll catch up on some youtube videos later and hopefully read a chapter

scapermom

Jan-17

Same here with the printer. I try to use it every so often to print things just to keep it in shape so to speak. But it is a struggle every time! 

friedchickn

Jan-17

It really only likes to print one page at a time....and then be reset....so It drives dh absolutely mad cause he has zero patience.