Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, April 20th - To Do

Started Apr-20 by scapermom; 102 views.
friedchickn

Apr-20

Housesitter was a total success.  I'd do that again in a heart beat.  Animals had a wonderful night...they look tired and happy.  House is spotless.  She even watered my plants and stripped the guest bed and started the sheets.  Hell yeah!!!

Dh has calls alllllll day.  So it's back to business for me.  I've got a random assortment of stuff to catch up on.

Dump run and cat litter.

piano lesson

Took out the pizza dough I made Monday for dinner tonight...might hit the grocery for a few things, and the PO...cause same parking lot.

Didn't get to the squash.  so that.  Maybe I'll pick up heavy cream so I can make squash soup for Thursday (with a nice loaf of homemade bread?)

Trying to coordinate the move of an 800lb bank safety deposit shelving unit....don't ask.  LOL

piano lesson

I'd like to wash the wall of windows, iron more napkins, and clean the cords to the printer (I think I finally decided where it needs to live)

scapermom

Apr-21

That’s great that you found a reliable house/dog sitter! I’ve heard some horror stories 

friedchickn

Apr-21

I find if you want to find horror stories that you'll find them.  If you want to find success stories, you'll find those too. 

I'm choosing not to focus on the negative