Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, May 4th - To Do

Started May-4 by scapermom; 124 views.
friedchickn

May-4

LOL...I always forget that...maybe cause I'm not really a star wars kinda gal.

Slept pretty badly last night.  Kept waking up every hour and looking at the clock.  What is that about?  Oh well....

Once I get today's list in order I'll head to the dump.

Made a 1/4 batch of waffles with Vincent this morning...it still made 3 waffles, LOL.  Had mine with choc chips and peanut butter and froze the other 2.

Lunch will be with my ladies...pulled pork, cole slaw and plenty of booze.  Boggle too!!!

I doubt a workout will happen.  I'm ridiculously sore from both 5 mile walks this weekend...guess it took a while to catch up to me.  And yesterday's workout had 120 pushups in it...so my neck and shoulders are sooooorrrrreeeee.

Dinner tonight...the last of the salad and the other 1/2 of the gnocchi.  They were gluten free sweet potato and they tasted like paste.  Glad I didn't make those for dh.  At least I get to check a freezer find box off my weekly list.

More Euphoria tonight!!!

friedchickn

May-4

Before I'd buy dishware she should check with her roommates...dishes and household stuff was NOT an issue with dd and 4 girls....it was like every mom, aunt, grandmother was happy to hand off stuff.  Bedding and towels too....

Mostly they needed a decent vacuum and fans.

scapermom

May-5

You’re right. I was thinking for her to take old towels and some of my Pyrex for microwave heating.
I’m sure I have a set or two of my moms everyday dishes in the basement too - if not me then my sister has