Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, May 6th - To Do- late day post

Started May-6 by scapermom; 124 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

May-6

So out of whack today… 

My day is moving along - kitchen is back together, need to take the clothes out of the dryer shortly, dog’s done - even got in an early morning walk before the rain

I’ll do the zone mission/or pick something from detailed cleaning list

would like to switch out my purse to a more summer looking one

need to rsvp to my nephew/niece’s baby shower invite

need to figure out what I’m bringing to my mil’s for Mother’s Day dinner that I can eat and maybe head to a store for it or put in an order so I don’t have to cook?

misfit box should be arriving

I’ll make the last pack of chicken sausages with the kale from last weeks misfit box, I’ll add potatoes for DHs plate

More Bridgerton reading - I’m on Penelope and Colin’s story - don’t remember the actual book title

friedchickn

May-6

Hate this part of any vacation...especially cause dh turns into a real troll....ughhhhh.  It's fine...this time tomorrow I'll be sipping a drink in the bahamas!!!

Grabbed a grill off facebook marketplace...it's the exact model we had years ago and LOVED.  So excited.

Working out in a bit, cat litter...then shower.

Plenty of packing left to do...and printing...

dd comes home tonight (cause we leave at 3 am) to watch the dog til Tuesday when the house sitter takes over.  Def going out for dinner....I'm done cooking...LOL

friedchickn

May-6

ohhhhh do they actually get together????

scapermom

May-8

Have a fabulous time! 

scapermom

May-8

Polin is a thing! Lol I will say the story is not keeping my interest for some reason as much as Benedict’s did. Just not buying their love story or something. But I’m determined to finish.