Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, June 21st - To Do

Started Jun-21 by scapermom; 80 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-21

Someone’s getting trees cut on the block and they’ve been at it quite a while…welcome to summer in suburbia- cue the lawn mowers and blowers next ugh

Started the morning routine- dogs done, did a quick empty wash to clean it since I did dog blanket yesterday and it’s very hairy in there, next I’ll do a regular load. Kitchen in progress 

zone is master bedroom this week - yesterday was under bed, today is top 

dog walk before heat and rain

since my credit card got hacked and I now have the replacement, I need to change everything it was connected to - should fill a good portion of the day

Ill spend some time on the bike for cardio today

want to try making this quinoa and mushroom dish I saw for dinner tonight- also have chicken thighs DH grilled last night and salad greens to go with it 

All caught up with The Boys so tonight is Westworld 

friedchickn

Jun-21

Early start...left my phone on the boat...couldn't go back last night (not sober) and couldn't ask dh (after he babysat our drunk asses all day)...so I got up at 6....popped my pills...and went back to get it.

Dog was wicked itching ALLLLLL last night.  So when I got back this morning, I checked him good....and yup.  Big ugly hot spot.  So I have a vet appt at 3.  I'm just happy they could get us in.

What a way to start the day....sigh

So....here i sit, sipping my coffee and getting my self all resorted.

I have all of Monday's list....plus Tuesday's list....plus a vet appt now.  Oh boy.

I'll just get done what I can get done.  This week's big project...mulch AND WEED the lower flower bed/rock wall.....that should take this week and potentially next...sigh