Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, July 5th - To Do

Started Jul-6 by scapermom; 136 views.
scapermom

Jul-6

What’s on the list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-6

Added watering the outside veggies to my morning routine today. Cucumbers and beans are looking good, can’t say the same for the broccoli and lettuce though. The marigolds are flowering at least. birdbath was dry as a bone so took care of that as well

Now onto the regular tasks-dog, laundry, kitchen

today’s mission while I’m in the kitchen is refrigerator - also finishing mondays stove top one 

habit-swish & swipe at least downstairs bathroom and master. DD’s on her own

Its a strength train day - been lax

speaking of Dd - doc said her tonsil issue is fairly common and they don’t have to come out. She prescribed an anti inflammatory mouthwash that we need to get filled at a compound pharmacy once I find one - hopefully today

It’s Wednesday so bills etc

have hair appointment at 6:30 tonight so need to work dinner around that- there’s leftover sausage from the 4th we should eat

dog walk after dark when/if it cools a bit

think I get my first CSA box of the season overnight tonight- have to remember to pause the misfit box 

friedchickn

Jul-6

Still playing catch up.  Slept in at least...so I feel mildly rested.

No workouts today...I'll do a romwod stretching later.

Pulled out every bread tail I could find in the freezer and I'll be making a batch of bread crumbs.  Also grabbed a pizza dough...we're gonna pizza tonight and go out tomorrow as the restaurant we want to go to isnt open tonight.  Sourdough starter is gonna turn into biscuits.  I'll make those after lunch.

Continue dealing with the laundry.

Bills and emails, week money...leftover from Monday.

Just finished watering the plants.

Dog's hot spot is back...mildly...so I picked up another round of meds...need to make a chart for that.

piano practice.

cat litter

Schedule the dog toes

call GG

Drop off lasagnas at my ILs

Dog bowls

Dump run

Meeting a friend in Cambridge next Monday so I need to find a restaurant and make reservation.

Still watching the Flight attendant on HBO

scapermom

Jul-7

Been wanting to watch thaT. Hairdresser dropped some viewing tips last night - Peaky Blinders and Behind her eyes on Netflix. I also started watching Becoming Elizabeth on STARZ - I’m a sucker for a period piece tho 

friedchickn

Jul-7

I love period pieces and I soooooo want to see that one.  We don't have Starz...so I'll keep my eyes open for a free trial deal