Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, September 11th - To Do

Started Sep-11 by scapermom; 79 views.
scapermom

Sep-11

Another chaotic morning. I need to get myself on a routine here. 

dog’s been fed & out. I started laundry and watched most of the 9/11 ceremony this am.

I have a breakfast casserole in the oven. Trying to use up the ton of Deli ham my MIL gave to DH for us. No one here actually eats deli meat sandwiches. So into the casserole it went. Next is the salami.

think I may try to make another keto bread. I’m missing some ingredients tho. So need to get out to the store.

DD has class at 11 then that’s it. She has a 9am on her schedule but the prof is doing it every other week. The other half of the class is on thursday night. So when she has the night class there’s no class the next morning. I get it, i think? I forget how college works. If this is anywhere near how it’s supposed to?

flylady mission

dog walk, arm workout - didn’t get to it yesterday. Maybe plank or bike.

Take -out For dinner tonight. 

In reply toRe: msg 3
scapermom

Sep-11

Good mission today: 

Zone #2 Mission #5 Friday
Dear Friends, Your Mission for today is to fling your way through at least one shelf of your pantry. We all seem to have items in our pantry that we will not use, that we keep shoving to the back because one day we might use them. Donate these items to a homeless shelter, a soup kitchen or church pantry. Toss the open boxes of crackers, open bags of chips and out of date items into the trash.
Set your timer and have fun with this!

friedchickn

Sep-11

Don't toss the crackers and chips!!!  Grind those puppies up and use them in a meatloaf....