Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, January 5th - To Do

Started Jan-5 by scapermom; 128 views.
In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Jan-5

Zone 2: Mission #2 Tuesday
Dear Friends, Back to the kitchen we go! Your mission for today is to wipe down the doors of your cabinets. Use a damp rag and wipe down the fronts and the edges of your cabinets. This is really a simple thing to do but we have a tendency to ignore the cabinets because there is always so much more going on in the kitchen. Finger prints and grease attach themselves to the cabinets and make them a little sticky. A good wipe down will make such a difference. Remember we are taking babysteps! Small little missions that add up to a shiny kitchen.
In reply toRe: msg 3
scapermom

Jan-5

Don’t know if I’ll have the energy for this one

friedchickn

Jan-5

3 ring circus is in full swing...or at least was....

Contractor is here still working on the garage stairs.  I had no idea how big a project this was gonna be.  He also sent a guy over to finish the trim/beadboard work in the mudroom at the duplex...where we split the mudroom in 1/2. apparently he's been waiting on a piece.

Leo had an appt to get his nails ground at 10....and it's either a 10 min wait or like 2 hours.  So I planned a hunk of errands to keep me amused.  Of course I get there and she's like I'll bring him right back...sigh.  he was being a baby after that so I took him home so I could finish my errands without him hyperventilating in the car.

Went to the town hall to renew the dog license.  Stopped at the post office...and my smoke detectors were in.  So I took them over to the duplex and installed those.  Dropped off the xmas present for my yoga friend at her dh's office in town...not boarding the crazy train on why she didn't want me to drop it at her house.  Just whatever.  Got cash at the bank for week money.  Hit the farm stand for eggs and potatoes.  Then the grocery for everything else on the short list.  Of course, totally forgot 9V's....I'll just amazon them.

At some point, I need to workout...romwod, plank and GHD.

I want to wash dd's gross shower curtain and liner....sigh.

piano practice

walgreens challenge

dinner is baked beans and leftover hot dogs (freezer find) with brown bread.

Also need to schedule my car for oil change and inspection and whatever else he thinks it needs.

And I finished another puzzle yesterday...got a few easier ones for xmas from people....so I'll dig out a new one to start.

oh and dog bowl cleaning

friedchickn

Jan-5

this requires a stool....lol

scapermom

Jan-5

Ah yes you reminded me I also need to renew dog’s license this month. They usually send a form if I’m remembering correctly. Need to check into.