Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, January 6th - To Do

Started Jan-6 by scapermom; 87 views.
friedchickn

Jan-6

Busy morning.

Contractor is busy on the stairs....painter is supposedly painting at the duplex.  I'd like my 2 ring circus back down to 1 ring....please.

Got coffee and pastries with the ladies and we brought them back here cause cold and the library was being staffed by someone (so we couldn't/shouldn't sneak in there like usual).  Met a lady to get rid of some xmas stuff.  Left some other stuff on the porch in a bag for another lady....which was gone by the time I got back....so it's time to list more.

Dropped off my MIL's xmas calendar and 2 new masks for my ILs.  

Hit the PO.

Kitchen is cleaned and dishwasher running.

Phew.....crazy morning.

Romwod, workout, plank and GHD.

Piano lesson at 4:30

I'll start a load of laundry after we workout.

walgreens challenge

cat litter, maybe a dump run.

heartgard and dog bowl....he hasn't eaten breakfast yet.

Called and left a message yesterday about scheduling the car....haven't heard back.

Dinner out!!!!  Thank GOODNESS.  I'm gonna pickup a gift card for the dog walker while I'm at it.  2 birds, 1 stone!!!!

Got all of the xmas decorations down yesterday except the undecorated tree....which isn't my job.....