Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, January 13 - To Do

Started Jan-13 by scapermom; 131 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-13

I got lists galore! Mostly for DD’s dorm stuff. Just remembered basic stuff like bandaids, tampons and toothpaste. She’s being very lax about the whole thing and I fear will go into a panic last minute. She claims she wants to be a minimalist and only take essentials. I’m not sure she even knows what they are... deep breaths. She has her own list. Today we’ll be comparing that to what we have and my list. Really want to head to target to grab what I know we don’t have.

DH said he’ll help me put in a rod & hang curtains in what was supposed to be my office/craft room but became DD’s class room. 

didn’t get to book hotel yesterday- found a comparable closer one. So will do it today.

It’s Wednesday so bills, receipts & filing 

regular morning stuff going or done. Dog walk later. 

‘Zucchini Parmesan pasta with meatballs tonight.

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Jan-13

Zone 3: Mission #3 Wednesday
Dear Friends, Back to the bathroom we go. It is anti-procrastination day and it is time toss the old cosmetics that are out of date and out of fashion. Trust me very few people can get away with powder blue eye shadow and orange lipstick. Let go of these items that you have been hanging onto because "someday" you might use them.For the Laundry room, mate up those old socks or toss them! If they haven't found their mate by now consider them legally separated and toss them out the door!

friedchickn

Jan-13

Noooo.  Turn those unmatched socks into dust cloths....they work amazing!!!

friedchickn

Jan-13

The drama raccoon comes home later today to stay for awhile....another covid case at work, she has to get tested again.....  back and forth last night about whether we wanted her if she tested positive....sigh.  dude....we don't care.  So she is getting her rocking toilet fixed and tested at work...then home.  

Breakfast done.  Will need to cook up some more breakfast meat later today.  Waiting for the damn dog to eat her breakfast before I start the dishwasher....I want his bowl.  

Romwod, then a workout at 1.  Plank and GHD.  Log my walgreens challenge.

piano lesson at 4:15

I don't think I need a dump run but I do have to do the cat litter...fun fun.

Need to put in my farmer's market order.  also have pottery barn rewards that are expiring...so I'll take a look through to see if there's anything I want/need.  Maybe they have those platters I got for the boat on clearance now?

Add a few things to the calendar.  Need dh to decide on a hotel for a fun Portland weekend with friends in March...so I can start coordinating efforts.

And I have a library book to pickup

Dinner out tonight....cause it's Wednesday.

scapermom

Jan-14

Hope she’s negative! The stress alone of worrying how sick someone will get or if you’ll get it or will they get lingering Sickness or pneumonia or worse 2 weeks after they thought they were over it... it’s endless and the worst!

friedchickn

Jan-14

I refuse to worry about things I have no control over. (Sometimes I have to really really remind myself of that...).

If she tests positive we will deal with it. I’m gonna see my kid no matter what. Life is too short to not have visits and hugs and all that jazz.