Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, January 14th - To Do

Started Jan-14 by scapermom; 84 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-14

Morning routine going or tbd - laundry, dog, kitchen 

think I missed recycling day

Didn’t get to curtains yesterday so hopefully today

Dog has vet appointment later this afternoon. I’ll book her to board and bath there too. 
want to call DD’s eye doctor to get her script to order backup glasses just in case. 
Do the fly mission 

reviewed DD’s list and she completely left out school supplies- so I asked her to add that and review the rest. She’s just now also researching computers since hers has started giving her problems. Hope we can get something in time. Target run can wait.

found a new list of what they need to pack in a Covid go bag in case they test positive or come in contact with someone positive and need to move to the quarantine building . So I’ll make sure she has what’s needed with her.

We did take out sushi last night, so we’ll have the pasta dish tonight.

friedchickn

Jan-14

Let's see.....plumber has come and gone from the duplex...hot water issues again.  Did I get a lemon?  Sigh.  Guess it's gonna be what it's gonna be and I'm glad he's so responsive.

Had coffee with the ladies and picked up my library book...Atomic Habits.  It's all about breaking bad habits.  Seems like a good New Year's read.

Vet appt in a minute or so....kennel cough booster.  Then I'll dump the dog at home and run a few errands with dd....walgreens and a local market that makes heat and eat meals (stock the freezer...hers and mine)

ROMWOD and a plank.  Piano practice.  I have a new piece by the composer I've been liking alot of.

Toilets and sinks

Dinner...dd requested beef stroganoff.

Then more ER...