Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, January 18th -To Do

Started Jan-18 by scapermom; 137 views.
friedchickn

Jan-18

Undoing is on my list....I like Nicole Kidman....even if she is plastic AF.  LOL.

friedchickn

Jan-18

Just another normal Monday....dh has off....he went to hike up Mt Washington and ski down...crazy ass....left before dawn and just got back.  Fed him breakfast, unloaded the dishwasher, cleaned the kitchen...now I'm just getting to today's tasks....

Working out in a bit, romwod, plank and some GHD.

Piano practice.

Need to figure out dinner....I really want something with pasta.....so that's probably teh route I'm taking.  Maybe a nice pesto with some chicken?  

Bills, receipts and emails.  I don't have any bills sitting here right now....so I guess it's just receipts.  Emails I have plenty....

Water the plants and my walgreens challenges

Dh asked what he could do....so I told him the mudroom is gross....so maybe that'll get a vacuum and bath.

Been working on the stacks in my office...so I'll set a timer and get a bit done there.  It's way way better than it was before xmas but still a far way from done.

Also want to get at least 1 chapter of Atomic Habits done.  They're short chapters and if I tell myself to just do one, I usually end up reading for a bit longer.

scapermom

Jan-18

I had wanted to read a book a month. So far I’ve taken 2 out of the library and returned them unread... I’ve got a couple of weeks left!

scapermom

Jan-18

Her mouth just doesn’t look right - sort of Heath ledger as joker vibe. Though I get why you would do that since after 40 if you’re not actually smiling you look like you’re frowning 

friedchickn

Jan-18

Lol. I find it so incredibly hard to read if Dd is around. There’s just a constant hum of distraction....

friedchickn

Jan-18

I’m ok with frowning....keeps the assholes away