Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, January 19th - To Do

Started Jan-19 by scapermom; 74 views.
scapermom

Jan-19

Just getting back here! 
Got an email from my doctor re vaccines here. There is a site to register online for it, that determines what phase you’re in for ability to get it. It’s based on age and ailments- though hearing there are changes to the criteria  -they’ve mucked it up of course just to add to the confusion. I’m not running to register. But I would have a few weeks ago. cases are through the roof.
Both Dd and I had panic attacks in cvs yesterday- people are out in droves with masks not being worn properly and coughing... we did a speed shop and got out as quickly as possible.

‘this morning I did some hopefully final shopping for the dorm - someone posted a link to the proper surge protector from bedbath&beyond. I also threw in a backrest pillow and wastebasket. Then I went online for Target therapy and shopped so now we don’t have to go out of the house. 
tomorrow I’ll start washing all the bedding and see how much I can fit in the vacuum bags.

Dd doesn’t have a checking account, I think she needs something so she can get cash from an atm, no? Do they even use cash? Also wondering about lock box or some way to keep valuables secure...

never finished health proxy forms and now can’t find where I put them.

Today’s laundry is in the dryer. Need to finish yesterday’s vacuuming & quick mop. Also the mission.

DH is working his first double in a long time today. 
Have 911 on DVR to watch tonight. I watched like the 1st season of Call midwife when it aired, should put that on my queue. 

easy crock pot shredded salsa chicken dinner tonight

friedchickn

Jan-19

They don't really use cash...but they do use venmo and you need a card or account hooked up to use that.

You'd also want to be able to send her funds if an emergency came up....

We've had to send dd money to cover some car repairs, extra books for school and some stupid lab fees...and she needed a credit card for an Uber ride to the urgent care and cvs when she was sick once.

It's something she'll definitely need when she gets there...especially now that everything is curbside or delivered