Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, January 20th - To Do

Started Jan-20 by scapermom; 117 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jan-20

Midweek muster...

Laundry going - load one - regular daily; load 2 will be dorm bedding.

‘It’s my day for bills and all that goes with that. Also want to check that I’ve received the bills I still get mailed to me, since I’m seeing more issues with mail being late and getting other peoples mail here. 
Flymission - have been lax on these.

strength workout 

some calls - trying to keep more in touch

eggroll in a bowl or takeout for dinner

friedchickn

Jan-20

Ahhhh Wednesday...what shall you bring.

I'm unsure I like the pantry cabinet.  Dh hates it...but as I told him...he doesn't get a vote.  I have it sort of in place....in order to really have it in place I need to trim an inch off the heater behind it.  Not a big deal...a dremel and a metal grind wheel and an hour of clean up...  But I'm unwilling to do that if I decide I don't like it.  So....I'm letting it age a bit.  Sometimes I just don't like change.

Went over to inspect the stairs for the duplex...they'll do.

Breakfast and kitchen cleanup complete.  Lunch will be leftovers.  I have dinner reservations for an igloo!!!  So that'll be fun and different.

The pantry cabinet came with enough cardboard and packaging to fill a dumpster.....so a dump run is def in order.  First cat litter.  Second wrestle that stuff into my car.

Workout at 1, romwod in a bit, GHD and plank

Piano lesson at 4:15

Laundry to fold and put away.

Dh has calls til 7, again....so I might get another Call the Midwives episode in.  Finished my book....so I'm gonna double down my efforts to finish American Dirt.  More office piles and some guest room cleanup.

scapermom

Jan-20

My library had an audio book version of the Atomic one with a wait list, so I put myself on it. Also took out the audio version of Where’d you go Bernadette,  been meaning to read that for a while. Tried listening before bed and promptly fell asleep... but what bit I heard was good.

friedchickn

Jan-20

I've been struggling with fitting in reading, watching my shows and podcasts.  It's a silly thing to struggle with but it really makes a big difference in my attitude.

I've tried reading in bed...no go...the light bothers his royal highness and I hate dealing with the book light.  

Podcasts are awkward cause I like to listen to them without earbuds...I hate earbuds.  But then dh is eavesdropping...which bothers me for what reason I cannot explain.

And tv shows....well....at night I can barely hear over his snoring....and I feel like a slacker watching during the day.  My latest attempt is to watch an episode while doing something like folding laundry or steaming or sorting receipts....but I just don't have alot of mindless activities....currently.

scapermom

Jan-20

I completely understand! The only day I get to watch my ‘shows’ is Tuesday evening when DH does doubles. In the past I’ve used my free day hours (DH at work dd at school) to listen (while doing tasks) or watch while on the stationary bike - but I use the earbuds or you can’t hear over the vacuum and such.