Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, July 30th - To Do

Started Jul-30 by scapermom; 104 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-30

We had some nasty storms run through here last night. Apparently several tornadoes touched down as well. What is this Kansas? We luckily were spared from any damage, didn’t even have to turn on the generator. Will just need to do some yard cleanup today - lots of branches and small twigs/leaves around.

Speaking of, DH’s got a rash or bug bites on his legs? Poison ivy? He was out in the yard yesterday. He took 2 Benadryl and reluctantly put calamine on then went to bed last night. He’s still sleeping. I’m going to suggest him calling the doctor if it’s still bad today. I’m sure he won’t though. Because of his allergies even a mosquito bite blows up on him. 

I’ve got laundry going, dogs been out and fed. Kitchens under control for now. Storms at least cooled it off a bit, so dog walk can wait. I even threw open some windows.

With all the storm hoopla on local news, I think I missed Survivor premiere last night? Need to check online for that.

Some leftovers from yesterday’s list to do-make copies of the documents I pulled & finish labels

todays Flymission and Get Strong challenge- crunches, squats, high knees and wall sits

dds tuition needs to be paid soon, so need to figure that out. Also flush out what else she needs to do before returning.

No ideas for dinner. 

friedchickn

Jul-30

Pay day!!!  So it kinda is the end of July.

I'll get to distributing the funds in a bit...still getting my coffee in and figuring out the day.

Dh is currently on an interview for a new job....so I'm trying to be very very quiet.

Workout at 11:30.  Then I'll toss in a load of laundry and set a timer so I remember to switch before we leave.

Dishwasher needs running after lunch.

I need to pack a few things...although at this point in the season, it's kinda no big deal.  I literally wash the laundry from the boat and put it right back in the bag.  I don't give a crap if I'm wearing the same clothes every weekend...LOL

The fair and teh fireworks got postponed yesterday cause of torrential rain....so we'll go tonight.  I'm excited for some rides and games and bad fair food!!!