Parental Alienation (PAS) -  recently seperated (83 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 
hi, im new to this forum, was just wondering has anybody out there have their marriage fall apart due to the illness of a partner???????????? i was married for 23years, have three children and have recently seperated just over a year now, my two older kids live in the family home with their dad, i was more or less made feel like crap in the home and i upped and left taking the younger child with me, my older kids did have the option of coming with me but they choose to stay, it was so hard to have to leave my home and my two older children, i never wanted to leave them but i didnt have much choice as my x husband manunipulated them into been mean to their mum and this has caused a rift between us, i was once so close to my daughter but now worlds apart, the rumours had started that i was having an affair but in all honesty i wasnt, i had enough on my plate with having had to deal with breast cancer and liver cancer and had a baby in between both, so the last thing i wanted was to have a stupid afffair, my illness was the cause of my marriage break up because my x husband didnt know how to cope with it all, i tried to help him but i was winning a losing battle as i use to be always told that i was a problem, stupid and useless, dont get me wrong, the first twelve years of my marriage was absolutely brill, it only changed when i got the cancer illness, so if anybody could relate to any of this i would like to hear from you.............tanx

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.