MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Global Warming or Climate Change?   Nature $ Science

Started Feb-12 by Sundawncer; 81 views.
Sundawncer

Feb-12

Global Warming or Climate Change?

Every time there's a new product out, a lobbyist calls its favour with global warming and climate change rhetoric, helping the environment; but they cannot make up their minds from another!

In reply toRe: msg 1
Sundawncer

Feb-12

That part is surely true!

"Pearl Harbor was the defining event in my life. It shaped who I am, and all of my hang-ups and my drives, I think, stem from that."

More
David Suzuki
www.brainyquote.com/authors/david_suzuki

In a sense the "Climate Change" and environmental issues we carry on for the past two decades are over exaggerated, and an income, or even a bread winner for many Millionaires.

sweat_smile

GRINCH0

Feb-13

Don't listen to these rich lobbyist go by your own common sense and feelings!

relaxed

ANCH0RMAN

Feb-13

Don't let them fool ya, relaxed

it's freezing cold in Florida!

ANCH0RMAN

Feb-13

Frozen iguanas are falling from trees in Florida because of the cold ...

Jan 5, 2018 - Emily Maple, the reptile keeper at the Palm Beach County Zoo, told CNN affiliate WPEC the cold-blooded animals get "cold stunned" -- that is, they basically freeze -- if the temperature gets below 45 degrees Fahrenheit. "If it's just for a day or two they'll just get to where they're completely frozen in time.

WOW!! Frozen iguana fall off the trees?

I never thought, it could be that cold in Florida!

turtle

Myra (MKratz)

Feb-14

sweat_smile I definitely don't feel the warming,

I feel a cold draft out of New Jersey!

Weather forecasters say a winter storm could bring snow, rain or a mix to the New Jersey region on Presidents Day weekend. (AccuWeather)

Forecasters are keeping an eye on a fast-moving storm system that has the potential to bring accumulating snow — or a mix of snow and rain — to New Jersey on Presidents Day weekend.

Since the storm is still more than three days away, there’s a high degree of uncertainty over the system’s track and intensity, said Mitchell Gaines, a meteorologist at the National Weather Service’s regional forecast office in New Jersey.

Updated February 14, 2018 at 10:14 PM

DimeTrious

Feb-15

Global warming and climate change rhetoric was/is a scam!

grin

In reply toRe: msg 1
Cap_Crunch

Feb-16

Global warming sound like a hoax, reversed environmental policies to Climate Change as McCain advocated on his run for the White House, and this past week announced that he would take the nation out of the Paris climate accord, which was to bind the globe in an effort to halt the planet’s warming.

relaxed