End of Day thoughts and current events

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Living life on the edge   Travel Sightings

Started Oct-30 by Sundawncer; 81 views.
Sundawncer

Oct-30

The couple often found high vantage points to take dramatic photographs including one taken in August last year where they stood on the edge of a platform at Cape Royal which is located in the Grand Canyon.
`
Viswanath captioned the photo, “Living life on the edge.”
`
Couple Who Fell to Their Deaths at Yosemite National Park Identified as Popular Travel Bloggers.
`
Robyn Merrett October 29, 2018
`
Two bloggers, who spent the last couple of years of their lives traveling the world, tragically died after falling off an overlook at Yosemite National Park on Oct. 24.
`
The bloggers, who National Park Service spokesperson Jaime Richards identified as married couple 29-year-old Vishnu Viswanath and 30-year-old Meenakshi Moorthy who are from India but were living in America, NBC Bay Area reported, fell approximately 800 feet below Taft Point, National Park Service said in a statement.
`
leaves
  • Edited October 30, 2018 4:31 pm  by  Sundawncer
In reply toRe: msg 1
Sundawncer

Oct-30

I'm so shocked that this leaves me speechless... all I can say is; 'Selfies' kill too!

astonished

StatsChew

Oct-31

Someone jumped too high in the air for a selfie and the other tried to catch up to save the other and fell as well!

fabul0us

Nov-1

You know that car commercial where people all jump in the air to have a shot frozen? astonished

The couple has often done it, if they did that near a rocky cliff - they most probably slipped and rolled down to the never ending rocky space downward. 

Tittah

Nov-5

I wonder when they are going to ban selfies?