End of Day thoughts and current events
The tragic story of a 20-year-old Belgian man who died after eating days-old spaghetti is getting renewed interest after an American professor highlighted the story on his popular YouTube page.
The person who posted the video, who claims to be an adjunct clinical professor at the University of Illinois, based his post on a 2011 case study published in the Journal of Clinical Microbiology.
On Oct. 1, 2008, the young man in Brussels became sick after eating leftover spaghetti and tomato sauce that had been prepared five days before and left out in the kitchen at room temperature.
How did leftover spaghetti kill a healthy 20-year-old?
Gail Johnson,Yahoo Canada Style Fri, Feb 1 11:09 AM GMT-5
Some toxins have no foul smell.
MEAT smells bad when it gets old...
Was he too lazy to cook something for himself ?
FOOD CAN KILL!!!
Known facts, ave been documentated !!!