Bitch of the Day -  My Only Question is "Why?" Times 1000! (72 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

My only question to this story is "Why?" repeated 1000 times. Why construct a toilet out of gold? Why steal a toilet that is so expensive? Why would anyone think that is a good remembrance piece of someone famous who lived in the past? Why? Why? Prior to the theft, visitors to the Cattelan exhibition could book a three-minute appointment to use the toilet. Why? Why?

I just don't understand this story nor the idea of making such a work of art.....   And then the name of the artwork too.. "file image made from a video shows the 18-karat toilet, titled "America"... Why? Why?

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/nation-world/solid-gold-toilet-stolen-winston-churchill-birthplace/507-5eec38c8-094a-439d-abf3-6b983b2bc4c7?fbclid=IwAR1MQsft7dTQ6255Qe4SbafeRhxz8p4NQMpECCVJQ8cmeXB95k2YtBmf61I

See you in chat,

• Edited September 15, 2019 9:41 am  by  MrSantaClaus

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.