Thought for the Day -  We Has A Discussion Today ... (60 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

We had a discussion that we rightfully ended in chat about Darwinian Evolution, as it does strike a tone that might be not well understood given we each have a past with different levels of education, different life experiences, etc... So I apologize if I got something going that offended anyone with the short wild discussion that took place.

In order to further explain what I was trying to say I found this article and video that explains it much better. I have a copy of the book called "Signature In The Cell" which I have been reading, as I love to read books on the more recent findings and discoveries in our scientific world. Coming from a computer science background myself, having programmed and designed systems in college, even at the machine level of programming, I just get excited when I read modern scientific research articles and watch videos like that found at this link:

https://stream.org/renowned-yale-computer-science-prof-leaves-darwinism/

I'm just sharing the wonderful information that I have seen in case others might enjoy listening and reading up on similar topics. I hope everyone understands that I mean no harm or offense by doing so. Those guys in the video are so laid back and good at what they do, experts recognized widely around the world in their perspective fields of expertise. Please only watch the video if you are okay with scientific challenges to Darwinian Evolution as a theory from the last century.

I love everyone and hope that you have a very great week. See you in chat,

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.